Once the pencil button clicked on a component, you access to the component edition panel :
The buttons of the toolbar allows you to navigate between the different tabs of the component edition panel :
All the options displayed in these tabs are dynamic and can depend on each other.
For example, if you select “Slider” in the “Type” option, the “Price & quantity” tab will show price and quantities related options, but if you select “Custom content” as type, the price and quantity options will be hidden.
You simply need to move your cursor over an option to see more information about it.
This documentation will not list all the available component options, but only some of them in order to explain some specific points :
- Step : This option allows you to easily move the selected component in another step.
- Type : This option allows you to change the type of the selected component without losing the valus filled in the different options, allowing you to revert your choice keeping all the settings made.
- Radio group name : By filling the same value in the “Radio group name” option of several components, the user will be able to select only one of them at same time
- Price calculation : This option allows you to configure a dynamic unit price for the selected component.
- Quantity calculation : This option works exactly like the price calculation option, but it defines the default quantity of the selected component
- Modify a variable : This option works like the price and the quantity calculation options, but its result defines the value of a custom variable
- Apply reductions on quantities : This option allows you to define a different unit price depending on the quantity filled by th user. To use it, fill the wanted minimum quantity and the new unit price in the fields then click the “Add reduction” button
- Type of information : This option specific to the text fields allows the plugin to know the kind of data collected. It is used to detect the customer’s email, but also to be able to send the contact information to Zapier, MailChimp etc …
- Validation mask : This option is displayed when the “Type” option is set to “Text field” and the “Validation” option set to “Mask”. It allows you to configure custom validation masks. You can find documentation about masks on the website of the used jQuery plugin : https://igorescobar.github.io/jQuery-Mask-Plugin/docs.html
- Show in email/summary : When this option is enabled, and if this item is selected, it will be displayed in the facultative summary displayed in the final step, and in the one sent by email to the admin and the customer when the form is submitted
- Tooltip text : The text filled in this option will be displayed in a tooltip when the user will move the cursor over this component
- Display price in title : If the component uses a static price, this price will be displayed in its title. But if its price is defined by a calculation, the price will be displayed in the title only when the component will be selected.