Manage your forms
Click the “E&P Form Builder” link in the WordPress sidebar to open the forms list panel.
At top right corner of the screen, you can see the main plugin toolbar. These buttons correspond to the elements that don’t depend on a specific form :
- Global settings : This button opens the global settings of the plugin (like customer account page colors & texts, SMTP account etc…).
- Orders list : This button allows you to view and edit the orders submitted thanks to your forms.
- Customers : This button allows you view and edit all the customers account that are created when an order is submitted.
- View calendars : This button allows you to manage your calendars and the events registered by the date pickers of your forms.
- Return to the forms list : This button allows you to return to the list of the forms, from any panel of the plugin.
This table lists all the existing forms.
Each form row contains some actions buttons. Simply move the cursor over them to see the action name :
- Edit this form : this button allows you to edit the corresponding form
- Preview this form : this button will open a new tab to allow you to test the form
- View orders : this button allows you to view the stored orders of this form
- Statistics : this button will show the statistics of the form (the paid or estimated total amounts along the months & years)
- Duplicate this form : This button allows you to duplicate the full form in one click. All the steps, items, links, variables are automatically duplicated. The prices & quantity calculations are automatically updated to use the new steps and items IDs.
- Form designer : this button open the Form Designer tool, to allow you to customize the visual appearance of the form
- Delete this form : this button will delete the selected form and the corresponding stored orders
When you create or edit form, you access to the form edition page :
In the left part of the form edition toolbar you can see the navigation buttons that allow you to switch between the form edition tools :
- Steps manager : The steps manager allows you to manage the steps process of your form and create link conditions.
- Last step : This button allows you to edit the final static step of the form
- Form settings : The form settings contains all the options relative to the current form (features, email, colorts, text, currency etc …)
- Variables : This tool allows you to create variables that can be used in the calculations and custom content of your form
- Orders : Manage the orders that were submitted from the current form
- Statistics : show the statistics of the form (the paid or estimated total amounts along the months & years)
- Designer : open the Form Designer tool to allow you to customize the visual appearance of the form
The right part of the form edition toolbar shows the actions relative to the current opened panel :
These buttons change when you navigate to a different tool panel by using the navigation buttons.