Upon clicking the pencil button on a component, you’ll access the component edition panel:
Navigating the Component Edition Panel
The toolbar buttons facilitate navigation between the different tabs of the component edition panel:
Dynamic Options Interaction
All options within these tabs are dynamic and may interact with each other. For instance, selecting “Slider” in the “Type” option reveals price and quantity options in the “Price & quantity” tab, whereas selecting “Custom content” hides these options. Hover over an option to view more details about it. This documentation will highlight a few component options to elucidate specific points:
Highlighted Component Options
- Step: Enables relocating the selected component to another step.
- Type: Changes the type of the selected component while preserving filled values in other options, allowing reversion while maintaining settings.
- Radio Group Name: Assigning the same value to this option across multiple components restricts the user to select only one component at a time.
- Price Calculation: Configures a dynamic unit price for the selected component.
- Quantity Calculation: Similar to price calculation but sets the default quantity of the selected component.
- Modify a Variable: Works like the price and quantity calculation options, but its result sets the value of a custom variable
- Apply Reductions on Quantities: Allows setting a different unit price based on the user-filled quantity. Enter the desired minimum quantity and new unit price, then click the “Add reduction” button.
- Type of Information: Specific to text fields, it helps the plugin identify the data type collected for integration with Zapier, MailChimp, etc.
- Validation Mask: Appears when “Type” is set to “Text field” and “Validation” is set to “Mask”, enabling custom validation masks configuration. Documentation on masks is available on the jQuery plugin website: https://igorescobar.github.io/jQuery-Mask-Plugin/docs.html
- Show in Email/Summary: If enabled and the item is selected, it will appear in the optional summary in the final step, and in the email sent to the admin and customer upon form submission.
- Tooltip Text: Text entered here will be displayed in a tooltip when the user hovers over this component.
- Display Price in Title: If the component has a static price, it will show in its title. However, if the price is calculation-based, it will appear in the title only when the component is selected.