Accessing Your Forms
To initiate the process, click on the “E&P Form Builder” link located in the WordPress sidebar to access the Forms List Panel.
Main Toolbar Overview
At the top right corner of the screen, the main plugin toolbar is located. The buttons here correspond to elements that are independent of a specific form:
- Global settings: Access global settings of the plugin, like customer account page colors & texts, SMTP account, and more.
- Orders list: View and edit the orders submitted through your forms.
- Customers: View and edit all customer accounts created when an order is submitted.
- View calendars: Manage your calendars and the events registered by the date pickers of your forms.
- Return to the forms list: Navigate back to the list of forms from any panel of the plugin.
Understanding the Forms List
The Forms List table enumerates all your existing forms. Each form row contains action buttons. Hover over them to see the action name:
- Edit this form: Edit the corresponding form.
- Preview this form: Opens a new tab for form testing.
- View orders: View the stored orders of this form.
- Statistics: Displays the form statistics (the paid or estimated total amounts along the months & years).
- Duplicate this form: Duplicates the entire form with one click, including steps, items, links, variables, prices, and quantity calculations. The new steps and items IDs are automatically updated.
- Form designer: Opens the Form Designer tool for visual customization.
- Delete this form: Deletes the selected form and its corresponding stored orders.
Form Edition Interface
Upon creating or editing a form, you will be redirected to the Form Edition Page. Here’s a breakdown of the interface:
The toolbar is divided into two parts: navigation buttons on the left, and action buttons on the right.
- Steps manager: Manage the steps process of your form and create link conditions.
- Last step: Edit the final static step of the form.
- Form settings: Access all the options relative to the current form (features, email, colors, text, currency etc.).
- Variables: Create variables for use in calculations and custom content of your form.
- Orders: Manage the orders submitted from the current form.
- Statistics: View the statistics of the form (the paid or estimated total amounts along the months & years).
- Designer: Open the Form Designer tool to customize the visual appearance of the form.
The action buttons on the right change as you navigate to different tool panels using the navigation buttons.
These buttons allow you to execute actions relative to the currently opened panel.